Monday, September 15, 2008

2 Posts in one day?! What can I say, I love my readers

YouTube C.O.T.D.

2nd Microsoft commercial with Seinfeld, pretty funny

S.O.T.D.

I ain't mad at cha - 2Pac
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Hurricane Ike: a better name than Gustav. I wish the best of luck to whoever is down there and I hope they can make it through it safe and sound. On that note, why do rich people want to live in Miami, Florida, as well as other cities in Florida? Aren't there hurricanes all the time? I'm guessing the retired folks don't have fun rebuilding their houses, relocating, and stressing out about the weather. Also, that must be some expensive hurricane insurance.
  • Sarah Pallin scares me. She is good looking enough to get votes from men who are voting for fun. I'm scared by how radical she is, and with John McCain turning 127 next month, she may end up being president relatively soon if McCain wins. On top of that, she has a better a better approval rating than both McCain and Obama. How scary is that.
  • Shaq is finally going to retire in 735 days (or something like that)! It'll be interesting to see how he plays it out, if he has anything in the tank left. I feel he's just a washed up, out of shape, funny guy, and I can see him retiring earlier than that due to injury. Just don't tell him I said that.
  • UFC/Mixed Martial Arts is kind of barbaric and scary.
  • Another reminder: the third Eragon book is coming out this
  • Prediction: Microsoft is slowly going to make some noise in the music business. The software (new update tomorrow) does everything that iTunes does, and does it better, except for one thing that I wish they would add: internet radio. Besides that, however, the software is much better than iTunes, much more interactive and better looking.
  • As for the actual player, I feel it's more intuitive, the firmware looks better, and the player is actually pretty good.
  • I have to admit, the microsoft commercials are kind of funny (link at the top)
  • Weeds season 4 is the best season so far, and the finale is Monday night on Showtime. Don't miss it. Or watch it on the internet later like I'm going to.

No comments: