Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Comedians

S.O.T.D.

Regulators - Warren G feat. Nate Dogg

---------------------------------------


I'm a huge fan of comedies and comedians (they're my favorite genre) but I don't actively pursue them. Lately, however, I haven't found many movies that made me laugh throughout, and most comedians I know end up pulling dirty jokes most of the time, which is funny to a certain extent, but after a while, just gets dull.

If you're with me on this one, I recommend Eddie Izzard. He has an English accent and is a little hard to understand sometimes, but his jokes are up there, and he talks about everything, with a slight focus on history, so what do you know, he's a little bit educational. He's a transvestite as well, which was a little weird to get used to for a comedian, but you get over it quickly, and every time I see him now, it's practically normal. He does cuss a lot, but its doesn't overwhelm his jokes. Here's a couple clips:

Clip 1

Clip 2

No comments: